Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bunting Banners and Bags

Spring break is over. Easter is over. The kids are back at school. Time to start sewing again!



I just finished these two bunting banners for a friend's daughters. Aren't they spring-y and fun? The girls picked out their own fabrics. I love the choices they made - especially the Heather Bailey prints.

A few years ago I was a bag-making machine. I designed tote bags under the moniker Lemonade Bags. I'm going to dust of the old label one more time and use up my remaining stash of bag-making materials to make space in my sewing room for a new venture. My plan is to do a trunk show in early May. I haven't made any bags in eons and I'm really looking forward to it!

P.S. I just posted two sock monkey buntings in my Etsy shop just in case you're in need of a bunting. Watch for a fabric destash extravaganza, too!


One last thing - I'm almost finished with the next installment of Four's a Charm. Writing a tutorial on binding a quilt isn't easy. Thanks for your patience!

-Annik

1 comment:

  1. Very cute buntings!

    Enjoy the bag making - sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete